Fire Rated Collars and Wraps are used as part of a passive fire solution, to fire seal pipes that penetrate fire compartment walls and floors.
Fire rated collars and wraps are made up of pipes. The expansion of the intumescent material is utilised in different way in pipe collars and wraps. They are designed to expand inwards and crush the pipe that is going through a wall or floor to stop the transfer of flames. Pipe Collars consist of a galvanised steel shell lined with intumescent material. Pipe Collars are used to stop the spread of smoke and fire along plastic pipework that passes through compartment walls and floors. During a fire the intumescent expands within the steel casing and seals the pipe.
- Tested to BS476 Part 20 & EN 1366-3
- Provides an effective barrier to the spread of smoke and fire for up to 2 hours
- Lightweight design and surface mounted installation requires no special tools or equipment
- Durable construction resistant to moisture
- Design allows for movement of the pipe during thermal expansion / contraction
Fire Wraps are used to stop the spread of smoke and fire along services that pass through compartment walls and floors. The Wrap fits around the circumference of the pipe within the depth of the substrate. In the event of a fire the Wrap prevents the passage of fire and smoke by closing off the aperture within the compartment floor or wall when penetrated by plastic pipes.
- Tested to BS476 Part 20
- Ready to use, and easy to install. No mechanical fixing required
- Up to 4 hours fire resistant
Please contact Flame Stop Ltd on 01 8394005 for a quote for Fire Rated Collars or Wraps or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org