Fire Doors Installation & Maintenance: Further Improvements in Our Digital Systems
Currently, Flame Stop Ltd offers an independently certified service for the installation and maintenance of fire doors.
Our services include:
Fire Door Surveys
- We offer a certified survey of fire doors in a building, detailing each individual door’s compliance / non-compliance with current legislation
Certified Fire Door Repairs / New Door Installations
- We offer the required service to render the door compliant, using the certified Accepted Repair Techniques
- The installation of a new fire door as per the certified Bmtrada installation guidance.
Fire Door Maintenance Programme
- We offer a periodic inspection programme to ensure ongoing compliance of Fire Doors with current legislation and the provision of a safe environment for the building owners/managers/users.
The management of Flame Stop Ltd are continually monitoring the market for improved methodology and systems to facilitate the efficient provision of our certified services to customers.
We have ongoing training programmes, both in-house and certified external training for our operatives and supervisors/managers.
From January 2023, we will be implementing an upgrade in our Boris software system, improving the digital management of our client’s Fire doors.
The use of NFC pins and a scanner on the Boris App, provides our operatives, on-site with a full history of each specific door from manufacture to latest repairs/maintenance carried out by Flame Stop Ltd.
This “Asset Management System” will also provide improved documented registers for all doors or buildings to facilitate the scheduling of a maintenance review programme for our clients.
Benefits for the Client
- Complete Digital Fire Door inventory c/with individual door history from manufacture onwards
- The facility to efficiently implement an agreed maintenance inspection/upgrade programme
- The reduction in risks to building users resulting from required maintenance/installations being overlooked
- Improved confidence in compliance with fire safety regulations and external Health & Safety inspections
The maintenance of Fire Doors in a building, in compliance with Part B of the Second Schedule to the Building Regulations, 2006, is an integral part of the fire safety system in a building.
Our systems aim to assist all building owners and facility managers in their responsibility and duty of care to building users in complying with the above regulations.
For further information on the above, please call us now on +353 1 8394 005 or Contact us to get a quote for your Fire Door solution.